
You know the drill, link up at Keely's page, MannLand5 if you want to be considered one of the "cool kids".
1. Thong or Granny Panties?
1. Thong or Granny Panties?
Somewhere in between I guess. I don't do thongs because I don't like the feeling of something up my ass ALL day, but I don't wear undies that could also substitute as a parachute, either.
2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?
I usually just point and laugh.
3. Spanx or no Spanx?
Instant lipo.....sign me up. LOL! I love me some Spanx and spanks.
4. Do you sleep in your sheets?
Yup, I love getting into a cold bed.
5. What is your favorite Disney character?
Who can argue that a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down? That's right, everyone's favorite nannie and penguin whisperer, Mary Poppins get my vote for favorite.
6. Dream vacation spot?
Oh easy...and anyone that really knows me knows my answer to this. DISNEY WORLD! We're going again in December and I can't flippin' wait!
7. What is your dream job?
To not have one and just focus on taking care of the kids, the house and the man.
8. Who is your hero and why?
Chris is definiltey one of them. He puts up with A LOT of crap from me (and others). Plus he was the first troop to serve in Afghanastan after 09/11 and they literally landed in the dessert & had to set up the WHOLE camp.

11 comments:
Happy Sunday! I agree with you on the thongs!! LOL
ahhh now i wanna watch mary poppins!!!!
LOVE your answers. Chris gets mad props from me!
You know, i'm 25 and have NEVER seen Mary Poppins...
Chris sounds amazing! Good men are hard to find!
Happy Sunday! Chris sounds wonderful!
Dude..Chris would be my hero too!
Thanks for playing! :-)
Dude, panties SUCK... Period.
I love my spanx!
Aww...Chris is a good pick! Most people picked mom!
Wow! Ok Chris is my hero now too!
Post a Comment