So, my wedding is in something like 73 days (YAY!!) and I'd been on a search for something witty to put on our t-shirts for the ceremony. For those of you who don't know, we're getting married in Vegas, by Elvis and it's super casual (hence the t-shirts). We've been trying to come up with something sassy that would tie the t-shirts together (like I have a ball on mine and he has a chain), but I think we've finally settled on these:

Time is running short and I feel like I keep procrastinating on ordering them, and we really do need something that's appropriate since our parents and children will be watching via webcast, we're running out of ideas.
11 comments:
I think those are cute!! :)
His could say "Groom" and yours could say "Ball and Chain." LOL
Oh, and check out zazzle for more t-shirts!
http://www.zazzle.com/funny+wedding+tshirts
OMG! LOVES!!! I love them both...I can't wait to hear all about the wedding. I got married in hooker boots! :)
Check this site for other ideas.
http://shop.cafepress.ca/bride-and-groom?page=1
Hi thanks for visiting Buzz on By Thursday at Fashionably Organized, I'm following you back.
Congratulations on your upcoming event! Vegas BAby!
I'm coming over from BUZZ on by Thursday and added my name to your list of followers.
Take care,
Lisa
I like these, but LOVE Opto-moms suggestion!!
I'm in Vegas, born and raised, and of course, got married here. LOVE the tshirt wedding idea! Love the blog!
TY for participating in Thirsty Thursday and for becoming a follower of Obviously MARvelous!
Im following you and please join us each week to make even more awesome connections!
Mar - http://obviouslymarvelous.blogspot.com/
Congrats! thanks 4 following,right bac at cha!!!
Congrats!
Am following back!
discoveringthemeinmommy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment