
Have you heard of Wholesale Costume Club yet? If not, let me tell you a little bit about them. Wholesale Costume Club is an online store in which you can buy costumes and accessories at fantastic prices. You can become a wholesale club member, and save even more or purchase from them as a non-member, but still end up saving a bundle! Believe me when I tell you that their prices are far below the lowest retail prices you’ll find anywhere. One of the great perks of becoming a member, besides their fantastic prices and discounted shipping costs, there are no minimum order requirements. If you have a large family and need a lot of costumes for Halloween, think of all the money you'd save at Wholesale Costume Club!
Aside from the fact that my boys LOVE playing dress up, Halloween is only three months away! I only have the two boys, but I know all too well how expensive costumes can get....especially when you start adding in accessories. Wholesale Costume Club has the largest selection of boys costumes I've come across on the web. They literally have anything you're little guys could possibly want to dress up as on their website.
Aside from the fact that my boys LOVE playing dress up, Halloween is only three months away! I only have the two boys, but I know all too well how expensive costumes can get....especially when you start adding in accessories. Wholesale Costume Club has the largest selection of boys costumes I've come across on the web. They literally have anything you're little guys could possibly want to dress up as on their website.
The folks at Wholesale Costume Club generously gave me the opportunity to review one of their costumes. Although I could have spent hours looking at all their costumes because they have such a large selection, I didn't have to. Both of my boys are OBSESSED with Toy Story, so I went with the Toy Story 3 Woody Costume for my little guy.
Can I just tell you that he just about flipped his lid when I pulled it out of the box? He's been wearing it just about everyday since we got it about a week ago! The costume comes in three different sizes, Toddler/Small and Medium. I went with the toddler since he's only 3 and it fits him pretty nicely. I did have to roll the sleeves, but he is a peanut, so I wasn't surprised. I think what I liked the best about this costume was that the vest, belt and gun holster were attached right to the jumpsuit, so I know they aren't going to get lost! The boot covers fit right over his brown sneakers, too, to give the appearance that he's really wearing cowboy boots.

Boys Deluxe Toy Story 3 Woody Costume
"The Toy Story 3 Deluxe Kids Woody costume has 4 pieces but it gives the appearance of having 7 pieces. The Woody jumpsuit has an attached faux pony fur vest over the yellow and red shirt; a belt with belt buckle and belt loops and an fringed gun holster. Having the pieces attached makes 3 less things that can be removed and misplaced and that is good to know when buying for an active boy. The cowboy boot covers fit over any kind of shoe and the Woody hat and red bandana finish the costume. Everything you need to be Woody is al here in one deluxe Toy Story costume".
The quality of the costume that I received for the price, is absolutley unbeatable. The retail value of the Toy Story 3 Woody Costume is $49.99, the non-member price is $31.98 and the member price is $27.96. You can clearly see how much you save at Wholesale Costume Club! Last year I spent well over $100 between the two boys between the costumes and accessories, so to find a website like this, in which I can save so much money, is music to my ears.
I am highly impressed by Wholesale Costume Club and will be purchasing all my future costumes from them. Wholesale Costume Club offers costumes for men, women, couples, sexy costumes, plus size, teens, infants, toddler (boy/girl) and pets. They also have quite a selection of accessories such as hats, masks, wigs, and many other things. HUGE thanks to Charles at Wholesale Costume Club for the opportunity to review this fantastic costume. My son and I are very happy with it!
**A sample product was sent to me in order for me to provide a fair and accurate review. No form of monetary compensation was exchanged. All opinions expressed here are strictly my own and were not influenced in any way!

1 comments:
That is soooo cute!!
Post a Comment