Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pipedream Products Review #1 (Adult Content)

**This review contains some adult content, so if you're a kid or squeemish with anything relating to the "S" word, please don't read any further**

I was recently contacted by Pipedream to see if I would be willing to review several of their products. Pipedream is a premier sex toy company that has a HUGE selection of sex toys, bondage items, novelty items, lubes and so much more. Anyone that knows me or reads this blog regularly, knows that the answer was a very enthusiastic YES! About a week ago, a huge box of goodies showed up on my doorstep and I couldn't wait to bust open the box to see what was in there. There were seven products in all, but since I haven't had a chance to review everything yet (imagine?), I'll be posting a series of reviews.

The first item I opened was the Fetish Fantasy Series Pink Deluxe Whip (pictured below). It's made of suede, which I love because you can slap it as hard or as soft as you want, so that makes this whip perfect for beginners and experienced BDSM folks. I happen to like a good whipping once and a while, however my partner, Chris, not so much, so it's pretty one sided over here, but it works for us. You also should know that this whip left no marks, so you don't have to bust out the bronzer to cover any marks, which is a plus! The handle is covered in suede, but is made of wood, so it's easy to grip....plus the whip is pink. Who doesn't want a pink whip in their collection? If you've never had a go with a product like this, I would say this is a good one to start with!

The next item I tried out was the Neon Luv Touch 5-Function Bullet (pictured below)! Let me start by saying that I used to have a similar product (from another company) that just stopped working after the second or third time I used this. Not the case with this one from Pipedream, though. It's already been used more than that and it's still going strong.

With that being said, if you hadn't noticed by the title, this baby has five speeds, so depending on how long you want to spend with it building up to your orgasm, you can start off slow and work your way up to the highest speed. The slowest speed is pretty weak, but it's intended to be that way because once you get to the highest speed, this thing can really rock your world. Take note, though, that this can be a bit noisy, so if you've got other people in the house and don't want them to know what you're doing, wait until they are asleep or are gone. I really did like this product overall. It's comfortable to hold and super easy to use.



The last thing I'll be reviewing this time is the Le' Reve Massager (pictured below). Fun fact: Le'Reve means the dream in French. Back to the topic at hand, though. This vibe is very light-weight (made of plastic) and has a sleek design, which is designed to hit your G-Spot. It's got four speeds and has the control buttons on the bottom of the base, which make it easy to change the speeds while you're going at it. It's definitely not the strongest vibrator I have, but it certainly did the job with ease.

I like the size of this vibe. It's not overly "thick" by any means, but as you can see by the picture, it has quite an angle to it, so you will definiltey know it's there (in a good way). For me, I think this is just the right size in width and length and wouldn't change a thing. Another plus about this vibe for me was that it was super quiet. With little kids in the house, that's always something I look for in my toys.

I tend to use lube with my vibrators in general, just to make it easier to slide in, but to each his own. It's definitley different than any other vibrators I've owned and I liked it for sure, but I was really happy with the results when I used it.


This should be common sense, but you never know, so I feel the need to point out that you need to clean your toys BEFORE your first use and AFTER every use. I use warm water with anti-bacterial water, which is sufficient. Also please note that some sex toys can be fully submerged, but only the ones that state specifially that they are waterproof, so be careful please! Proper cleaning and care will ensure that you get the most out of your sex toys!

I did just want to mention before I finish up that the packaging was not discreet by any means. There was a big fat "Pipedream" on the box. Not that everyone knows what Pipedream is, but I've been getting sly looks from my UPS man ever since, if you catch my drift.

I have four more products to test out, so be on the lookout for those reviews coming soon! HUGE thanks to Kevin at Pipedream for the chance to review all these awesome products. Pipedream really does have an amazing selection of sex toys and adult products on their website, so check them out. Their website is so easy to navigate and I am quite sure you will find exactly what you're looking for there!

*** Products were sent to me in order for me to provide a fair and accurate review. No form of monetary compensation was exchanged. All opinions expressed are strictly my own and were not influenced in any way**

0 comments: