Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pipedream Products Review #3 (Adult Content)

**This review contains some adult content, so if you're a kid or squeemish with anything relating to the "S" word, please don't read any further**

Well, sadly (for me) this is my third and final review for Pipedream. If you missed my first two reviews, you can check them out here and here. Pipedream is a premier sex toy company that has a HUGE selection of sex toys, bondage items, novelty items, lubes and so much more.

I received the Fetish Fantasy Series Frisky Feather Duster. I think this sort of thing is pretty self explanatory, but in case it's not, you would use a duster during foreplay to tease your partner and build excitement. I used this in combonation with a blindfold, which increases your sense of touch and makes this work even better.

The feathers are super soft and the duster is very sturdy, so it's not going to fall apart on you. I expect to have mine for many years to come.




"Clean and polish all the right spots with this Frisky Feather Duster. Let the soft, seductive feathers tease, tickle and titillate you with each sexy stroke. Your partner will never complain about cleaning up again".

It just so happens that I saved the best item for last. Let me introduce you to the Fetish Fantasy Inflatable Tilt Master. How shall I say this.....hmmm......it's the best product of all time. I'm fairly flexible, but this thing helps you to be WICKED flexible. You can achieve a whole bunch of new positions on this, as well as you're old favorites. It helps you ease into the desired position and stay there!

It is a good size when blown up, but you can let the air out when you're done and tuck it back into the closet, so you don't have to worry about the kids finding it and asking what it is. Just beware, it does take a while to blow this baby up, so maybe you want to do it ahead of time if you can? Just a suggestion.

"Get the perfect angle every time with the Fetish Fantasy Inflatable Tilt Master. The curved, flocked design allows you to relax in any position without sliding off, while the EZ-grip handles give you the perfect grip every time. After the fun is over, squeeze the valve to release the air and tuck it away. The Tilt Master is discreet enough to use at home or for those romantic getaways. Do it all with greater ease no matter what position you're in!"

I have done a whole bunch of reviews for sex toys, but I can honestly say, I am SUPER happy with the products I've received from Pipedream and I highly recommend their products. Their website is uber easy to navigate, so you won't have to spend a lot of time searching around.

I know I've said this before about a million times, because I put this in every sex toy review, but please, please, please clean your toys before you use them and especially after ever every use. Soap and warm water will do the trick, so it's pretty easy to do, but please remember to do it.

Thanks again to Kevin at Pipedream for the chance to review all these amazing products. Pipedream really does have an amazing selection of sex toys and adult products on their website, so check them out.

*** Products were sent to me in order for me to provide a fair and accurate review. No form of monetary compensation was exchanged. All opinions expressed are strictly my own and were not influenced in any way**

1 comments:

kristi said...

Wow, that tilt master is kinda cool.