Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fashion To Figure Dress Review

I would call myself a curvy woman, and although I completely embrace my curves, sometimes it's a challenge to find clothes that actually fit around those curves. Plus, it's not always easy to find clothing in the latest styles. I want to be able to look good, be comfortable and not break the bank while doing it. Fashion To Figure is an online store that has a whole line of fashionable and more importantly, affordable plus-sized clothing. Their clothing is aimed at women sizes 12-26. Fashion To Figure carries accessories, jeans, dresses, skirts, tops and more.

"FTF is style by anyone's definition - a place where everyone wants to shop. In our stores you will find the latest, trendy fashions at the very best prices. New fashion arrives every day and personal service is provided by FTF Fashion Stylists. Every single detail of FTF - fitting rooms, walkway aisles, display fixtures, clothing racks, seating areas, EVERYTHING - has been created with only you in mind. The result is the ultimate full-fashion shopping experience you have been waiting for. Our goal is to have you leave FTF feeling fabulous, confident and inspired".

When I found out that I was going to be able to review a dress from Fashion To Figure, I was super excited. I've been on the lookout for a cute, flirty dress for my upcoming trip to Vegas, I found what I was looking for at Fashion To Figure. They gave me a handful of dresses to choose from and I ended up going with the One Shoulder Black Dress.


I absolutely love this dress. It's very form fitting, but in a flattering way. The material is a bit stretchy, so it fits perfectly around those curves, but doesn't draw too much attention to them, either. I've never had a one shoulder style dress before, so I was excited when I was given the opportunity to try this dress. What I like about this dress is that with the right accessories, it can be super dressy or you can keep it simple, so it's good in many different situations. This dress has a size zipper, which makes getting it zipped so much easier than dressed that zip in the back!

Huge thanks to Charlotte at Fashion To Figure for the chance to review this dress. I absolutley love it and I can't wait to wear it again in Vegas (if not sooner). This is absolutely something I would have purchased on my own had I not had the chance to review it. Check out Fashion To Figure here and see all the great things they have to offer for yourself!

**A sample product was sent to me in order to provide a fair and accurate review. No form of monetary compensation was exchanged. All opinions expressed are strictly my own and were not influenced in any way**

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the dress you chose!