Friday, August 6, 2010

Fawk You Friday

BWS tips button

It's been a pretty good week this week, actually. I am still on my Disney high and have been busy planning our trip. I did get some potentially bad news, but I only have partial information, so I'd rather not get into it yet. It could go either way, but I have a looming feeling it's not going to be good. Hopefully I will have more information next week.

Other than that, my only complaint is that my electric bill went up by $100 this past month, which is when Chris and his son moved in. I damn near had heart failure when I opened the bill and I've been a fricken electricity nazi ever since. That bill needs to go DOWN by a lot next month. I did realize it would go up, but I'm thinking like $30 or $40...not $100. Yikes.

Anyway, if you have stuff to get off your chest, go link up with the sexy Jana over at Boobies, Babies and A Blog! Do it!









7 comments:

Everly said...

Happy Friday to you

my electric bill went up about $100 this month too and I was pissed. I can't try any harder to save electricity and i don't even have extra people living in my house this month.

Everly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MommyLovesStilettos said...

Ugh. my electric bill is ridiculous right now!

Helena said...

Mine cost $100 more this month, too. And we don't have any excuses. I guess that means no more air conditioning...

My Wee View said...

Thanks so much for participating in Fun Follow Fridays!

I'm your newest follower.

Lynette
xo

http://myweeview.com

Unknown said...

$100! Holy crap! We only pay about $20 a month...but then again, I'm pretty much an electricity Nazi, too. My boyfriend: "Can we PLEASE turn on the AC?" Me: "Just take your clothes off! You'll be fine!"

Cheap Geeks Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Mine went up too...it's because it's SO HOT outside...gah!