Thursday, August 5, 2010

No-Go BlogHer, Yup...I am one of the cool kids!

NoGoBlogHer

Ya, so I am not going to BlogHer this weekend, either. It's not that I didn't want to, but first of all, it's fricken expensive. The tickets, transportation and hotel would have cost me a small fortune. If someone had sponsored me, that would have been different, but to have to shell out all that cash isn't realistic at all. Besides, I have my wedding in Vegas coming up in just over two months and the trip to Disney in December, and those trips are far cooler by a mile (sorry).

The lovelies at ToBeThode and Musings of a Marfan Mom decided to put together this awesome event called the No-Go BlogHer blog hop and this is what all the cool kids will be doing this weekend! In your face.


Here are the questions:

1.When did you start blogging? October 2009
2.Why did you start blogging? I wanted a way to express myself and share my craziness with anyone that would listen!
3.What is one thing you are going to do this week that is WAY cooler than going to BlogHer? LOL, I am going to visit my fiance, Chris, at the air force base on Saturday. He has reserves this weekend and a man in uniform is waaaay better than a bloggy conference. BOOYAH!!
4.Share a post that you think says a lot about you or is your favorite.

http://massholemommy.blogspot.com/2010/02/creepy-creepy.html

This is one of my favorite posts and it shows ya'll just how weird I really am.

Come on, you know you want to participate! You can meet all sorts of new bloggy buds and even win some awesome prizes! DO IT!

14 comments:

nicolesspirit878 said...

Have fun with your fiance and enjoy the rest of NoGo BlogHer week! Your post isn't showing up under fav post. Stop by and say hello! http://nicolesspirit878.blogspot.com/2010/08/no-go-blogher-blog-hop-and-questions.html

Bethany said...

Happy No Blog-Her weekend!! We'll have fun anyways!! :) Have a great time with your fiance :)

The Baby Store Plus said...

I am your newest follower too! And also not going to BlogHer.

anna

Stacy said...

Now Following, and love the blog! Could you follow me back?

The Random Blogette said...

Yay! You joined in too! Have fun with your fiance! Yeah for the cool kids!

And by the way, that post is hilarious! I pretty much agree with you on almost everything.

Alyssa said...

Thanks for visiting! I just got so excited when I saw the name of your blog! I grew up a Masshole myself, and now I live in the land of tax free shopping where there are more Massholes on our roads anyway! =)

Anonymous said...

No BlogHer here either. Thanks for the follow and have a great weekend with your honey :)

Lisa said...

I'm not going wither...and that's ok I will just play with the new grandbaby!

I'm following you from Thursdays friends and giveaways, I hope we can get to know one another!

Unknown said...

Awesome!

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for participating in this week's WELCOME WEDNESDAY! We hope to see you stop by weekly! We are so happy to be following your blog and can't wait to read more! You can help spread the word about our great event by grabbing our button!

Kristin & Jaime
Take It From Me
http://takeitfrom-me.blogspot.com

Big Fat Gini said...

No BlogHer for me either. I think I'm going to enjoy my weekend doing laundry instead. Yay.

Enjoy your time with your fiance!

Giveaways for Mom said...

Following from Thursday's Friends & Giveaways! Hope you'll stop by www.giveawaysformom.com & enter some giveaways! :)

Happy Thursday!

Kimberly said...

Hi! Thanks for following me and I'm following you back! I love your blog - I am originally from Wakefield...I look forward to reading!

http://dearheartdesigns.blogspot.com

the cape on the corner said...

vegas wedding? where? how fun and exciting!

thanks for your comment and for following the cape on the corner. pictures, i need pictures, of yours! i have this need to see inside all my neighbors houses, this is normal, right??

i'm off to poke around your blog! have a great weekend!

Peggy said...

Those earlobes are going to look so good when at 40!! LOL
Stopping by to say hi from the No-Go BlogHer Blog Hop!!
matternu@gmail.com