Saturday, August 14, 2010

Zak! Designs Mealtime Set Review & Giveaway!!

"Since 1976, Zak Designs has been committed to making mealtime fun for people around the world. Whether it’s through dinnerware and on-the-go products that feature children’s favorite characters or tableware and kitchen prep products that represent the latest global fashion statements, Zak gives people the mealtime products that fit their appetites".




To say my two boys are obsessed with anything and everything Toy Story would be an understatement. Ever since we saw Toy Story 3 at the drive-in theater in late June, it's been Toy Story all the time around here, so when I was given the opportunity to review the Toy Story 6-Piece Mealtime Set by Zak! Designs, I was giddy because I knew that my boys were going to LOVE it.
My six year old is fine about eating...NOW, but my three year old still gives me a bit of a hassle at dinner time. Ok, a lot of hassle most nights. I know he's just testing the waters, but I've found if I have something to entice him to the table, he will actually stay and sometimes even pick at the food on his plate. This set has been a lifesaver as far as that struggle goes. However my six year old is a bit jealous, so I'm going to have to run out and buy another set, so they both can have one.
This set includes the following:
  • Toy Story 3D Placemat
  • Toy Story 3D Fun Sip Tumbler
  • Toy Story 3-Section Tray
  • Toy Story Funtime Tumbler
  • Toy Story Flatware Set (2-pieces)

All Zak! Designs products are dishwasher safe and BPA free. They're not recommended for use in the mircowave, though, so be mindful of that. I love that this set is easy to clean and fun for the kids. I even managed to drop the 3-section tray and it didn't break, so I feel confident that these products are going to last for a very long time to come. Zak! Designs products can be purchased at Walmart, Target, Toys R Us, and many more retail locations near you.

Zak! Designs also recently launched a new site called the Mealtime Fun Zone in which you can exchange recipes, get involved in part of Zak! Designs development process or connect with other parents in the forum. Check it out!

Win it: The generous folks at Zak! Designs have generously offered to give one (1) of my lucky readers a Mealtime Set of their own in the Toy Story, Cars, Princess or Fairies design.

Mandatory Entry: Visit Zak Designs and leave me a comment telling me which set you would chose if you won! Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Enter one of Jana's giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!

7. Follow Zak! Designs on Twitter (1 entry)!

8. Follow Zak! Designs on Facebook (1 entry)!

9. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

10. Subscribe to my feed (4 entries)!

11. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

12. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at 9 pm (EST) on 09/04/10 and is open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Chris at Zak! Designs for offering this fantastic giveaway!

**A sample product was sent to me in order to provide a fair and honest review. No form of monetary compensation was exchanged. All opinions expressed are strictly my own and were not influenced in any way**

130 comments:

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

in our house, the obsession is still Cars... so Lighting McQueen it would have to be

heather at actingbalanced dot com

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

I follow on gfc

Stephie C said...

I follow on gfc

Mommy Minded said...

Toy Story for my boys!

Mommy Minded
mommyminded at gmail dot com

Mommy Minded said...

I follow via GFC!

Mommy Minded
mommyminded at gmail dot com

Mommy Minded said...

I entered rock n learn

Mommy Minded
mommyminded at gmail dot com

Jennifer said...

I like the Animal Planet set jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I follow via google friend connect jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I follow Zak! Designs on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

Entered Hasbro Monopoly Game jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #1 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #2 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #3 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #4 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: http://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/21150558484 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Ava said...

we have toy story fanatics here so have to go with toy story

fridaymoon429@yahoo.com

Ava said...

following you on twitter

Ava said...

following zak design on twitter

#housewiferemix

Ava said...

Im entering the lingerie giveaway too

Unknown said...

My neice loves princess's..So i need to win this!

drea8685@yahoo.com
( email me there if I win! I do not check my google account..only use it to sign in to sweeps)

I would def get the princess meal time set!

Unknown said...

following u on twitter
under drea8685

drea8685@yahoo.com
( email me there if I win! I do not check my google account..only use it to sign in to sweeps)

Unknown said...

am a facebook fan of massholoe mommy
drea8685@yahoo.com
( email me there if I win! I do not check my google account..only use it to sign in to sweeps)

Unknown said...

following zak designs on twitter
drea8685

drea8685@yahoo.com
( email me there if I win! I do not check my google account..only use it to sign in to sweeps)

Unknown said...

following zak on faacebook

drea8685@yahoo.com
( email me there if I win! I do not check my google account..only use it to sign in to sweeps)

Unknown said...

followin your blog threw gfc.( signed up under twitter account drea8685

drea8685@yahoo.com
( email me there if I win! I do not check my google account..only use it to sign in to sweeps)

Unknown said...

following u on network blogs
drea8685@yahoo.com
( email me there if I win! I do not check my google account..only use it to sign in to sweeps)

Liz said...

My little man is also obsessed with Toy Story so it would definitely have to be Toy Story for me if I won.
e.berry19@yahoo.com

Liz said...

I follow via GFC
e.berry19@yahoo.com

Liz said...

I follow via Networked Blogs
e.berry19@yahoo.com

Liz said...

I follow Zak! Designs on facebook
e.berry19@yahoo.com

Liz said...

Grabbed Button (#1): http://liz-davismommy.blogspot.com/
e.berry19@yahoo.com

Liz said...

Grabbed Button (#2): http://liz-davismommy.blogspot.com/
e.berry19@yahoo.com

Liz said...

Grabbed Button (#3): http://liz-davismommy.blogspot.com/
e.berry19@yahoo.com

Babes Mami said...

We would have to go with Handy Manny!

smartinez03 at live dot com

Babes Mami said...

following throught GFC

Babes Mami said...

follow on twitter as babesrockinmami

Babes Mami said...

I'm a facebook fan!

Babes Mami said...

I subscribe to your feed

Babes Mami said...

I subscribe to your feed

Babes Mami said...

I subscribe to your feed

Babes Mami said...

I subscribe to your feed

Babes Mami said...

I have your button in my button love www.babesrockinmami.com

Babes Mami said...

I have your button in my button love www.babesrockinmami.com

Ruth said...

toy story, definitely

ruthaw_1974@yahoo.com

Ruth said...

gfc follower

ruthaw_1974@yahoo.com

Ruth said...

like you on facebook

ruthaw_1974@yahoo.com

Ruth said...

follow you on networked blogs

ruthaw_1974@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog on GFC

Jenniferleisey@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I follow you on twitter @southofsheridan

Anonymous said...

I'm a facebook fan

Anonymous said...

hrm. dunno why my mandatory entry didn't post. Here it is again. lol

I like the half gallery serving tray in black ... or kiwi. :)

Anonymous said...

I entered your monopoly giveaway

CindyWindy2003 said...

i would choose the hello kitty set, carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

"I follow this blog publicly via google friend connect
CindyWindy2003
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com"

CindyWindy2003 said...

"Following on twitter @carafferty
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com"

CindyWindy2003 said...

Follow Zak! Designs on Twitter, @carafferty, carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

entered hasbro, carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

#1 Following via google reader CindyWindy2003 carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

#2 Following via google reader CindyWindy2003 carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

#3 Following via google reader CindyWindy2003 carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

#4 Following via google reader CindyWindy2003 carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

http://twitter.com/carafferty/status/21268235759
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

entered CSN giveaway on jana's blog, carawling(at)hotmail(DOt)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

http://twitter.com/carafferty/status/21338285512
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

kt moxie said...

My son is also a huge Toy Story fan! Also a new follower!

ohhhfire said...

i would choose the toy story set, my little boy loves toy story!
ohhhfire@hotmail.com

ohhhfire said...

i follow you on twitter
@ohhhfire2
ohhhfire@hotmail.com

ohhhfire said...

i am a networked blogs follower
jenn giannetto
ohhhfire@hotmail.com

ohhhfire said...

i follow zak on twitter
@ohhhfire2
ohhhfire@hotmail.com

ohhhfire said...

i am a facebook fan of zak
jenn giannetto
ohhhfire@hotmail.com

ohhhfire said...

i am an email subscriber
ohhhfire@hotmail.com
1

ohhhfire said...

i am an email subscriber
ohhhfire@hotmail.com
2

ohhhfire said...

i am an email subscriber
ohhhfire@hotmail.com
3

ohhhfire said...

i am an email subscriber
ohhhfire@hotmail.com
4

ohhhfire said...

i am entered in your uglee pen giveaway
ohhhfire@hotmail.com

CindyWindy2003 said...

http://twitter.com/carafferty/status/21428572971
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

Soggy Cereal Mom said...

My daughters love Tinkerbell, but I would probably choose the Toy Story set as a gift.
mommieseatsoggycereal at gmail dot com

Soggy Cereal Mom said...

Entered the Uglee Pens giveaway
mommieseatsoggycereal at gmail dot com

Soggy Cereal Mom said...

Entered the Zibits giveaway
mommieseatsoggycereal at gmail dot com

Soggy Cereal Mom said...

Entered the Shutterfly giveaway at BB&B
mommieseatsoggycereal at gmail dot com

Soggy Cereal Mom said...

Entered the Kinderbliss giveaway at BB&B
mommieseatsoggycereal at gmail dot com

CindyWindy2003 said...

http://twitter.com/carafferty/status/21517709732
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

http://twitter.com/carafferty/status/21572914339
carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

April @ PolkaDots n' PinkySwears said...

I would choose the Hello Kitty!

april_vereb@yahoo.com

April @ PolkaDots n' PinkySwears said...

I follow via GFC.

April @ PolkaDots n' PinkySwears said...

I follow ZD via Twitter.

April @ PolkaDots n' PinkySwears said...

FB fan of ZD.

April @ PolkaDots n' PinkySwears said...

I entered the Hasbro giveaway.

CindyWindy2003 said...

http://twitter.com/carafferty/status/21689639595
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

https://twitter.com/carafferty/status/21769195172
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

Cari said...

My daughter would love the Hello Kitty products.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

GFC Follower.

cairssa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

Twitter follower @ThisLittleFam

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I like you on FB - Cari S.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I entered the Zibits giveaway.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I entered the Rock N Learn giveaway.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

Networked blogs - Cari S.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

Entered Jana's Bubbles Bodywear giveaway.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

Entered Jana's FIE giveaway

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

Entered Jana's Kinderbliss giveaway.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

Following Zak Designs on Twitter @ThisLittleFam

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I like Zak on FB - Cari S.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

email subscriber.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com #1

Cari said...

email subscriber.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com #2

Cari said...

email subscriber.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com #3

Cari said...

email subscriber.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com #4

CindyWindy2003 said...

https://twitter.com/carafferty/status/21857056368
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

https://twitter.com/carafferty/status/21936261047
carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

http://twitter.com/carafferty/status/21996208247
carawling(at)Hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

http://twitter.com/carafferty/status/22111058248
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

anamlgrl said...

I LOVE the Toy Story set!
anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

following you publicly via GFC!
anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

following you on twitter!
@anamlgrl
anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

I'm a fan on facebook!
Lauren F.
anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

entered the Zibits giveaway!
anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

following you via Networked Blogs!
anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

subscribe to feed - 1
anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

subscribe to feed - 2
anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

subscribe to feed - 3
anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

subscribe to feed - 4
anamlgrl@yahoo.com

jakiesmom said...

my son would love toy story
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

gfc follower

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber 2
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

entered nine a pair

jakiesmom said...

entered alight at bbb

CindyWindy2003 said...

https://twitter.com/carafferty/status/22203648927
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

https://twitter.com/carafferty/status/22262225529
carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

http://twitter.com/carafferty/status/22519820590
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

http://twitter.com/carafferty/status/22626401251
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com