Saturday, August 14, 2010

Zibits Mini R/C Robot Review & GIVEAWAY!!


I always wanted a robot of my own while I was growing up. I pictured having a companion/maid similar to Rosie on the Jetsons. Come on and admit it....robots are cool. I was recently given the chance to review a super cool mini robot from the Zibits collection from Senario LLC.

Zibits are 2 inches tall and are controlled by a small hand held remote. They can move in several directions and can even do a full 360 degree turn! There are 12 different Zibits, so be sure to collect them all.

Each Zibits has a name and story, which is printed right on the back of the package, so they each definitely have their own personality. I received Gek, who is equipped with all sorts of awesome light and sound efects and as soon as I opened him, both of my boys couldn't wait to open the package and start playing. It took us a little bit to figure out that we had to point the remote right at Gek, but once we got it, we were on our way.

Zibits are recommended for ages 8 and above, but my three and six year olds both absolutely loved the one we received. In fact, they've pretty much done nothing but argue over it. I will definitley be getting a couple of these as stocking stuffers this Christmas, and priced under $10, you can't go wrong. They are available at Toys R Us stores nationwide.


Win it: The generous folks at Zibits have generously offered one (1) of my lucky readers an Alpha 7 Zibits of their very own!

Mandatory Entry: Visit Zibits and tell me which one is your favorite. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Enter one of Jana's giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!

7. Follow Zibits on Twitter (1 entry)!

8. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

9. Subscribe to my feed (4 entries)!

10. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

11. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at 9 pm (EST) on 09/04/10 and is open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Megan at Zibits for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***


83 comments:

Mommy Minded said...

Sproc is too cute! :)

Mommy Minded
mommyminded at gmail dot com

Mommy Minded said...

I follow via GFC!

Mommy Minded
mommyminded at gmail dot com

Mommy Minded said...

I entered rock n learn

Mommy Minded
mommyminded at gmail dot com

Jennifer said...

I like spex the best jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I follow via google friend connect jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I follow Zibits on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

Entered Hasbro Monopoly Game jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #1 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #2 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #3 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #4 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: http://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/21150540857 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Ava said...

i like gek b/c i love the color green

fridaymoon429@yahoo.com

Ava said...

follow you thru gfc (ava)

Ava said...

following u on twitter #housewiferemix

Babes Mami said...

Dex is adorable!

smartinez03 at live dot com

Babes Mami said...

I follow through GFC

Babes Mami said...

I follow you on twitter!

*miss you*

Babes Mami said...

I'm a facebook fan

Babes Mami said...

I subscribe to your feed

Babes Mami said...

subscribe to your feed

Babes Mami said...

subscribe to your feed

Babes Mami said...

subscribe to your feed

Babes Mami said...

Have your button in button love www.babesrockinmami.com

Babes Mami said...

Have your button in button love www.babesrockinmami.com

Babes Mami said...

Have your button in button love www.babesrockinmami.com

Lee-Ann said...

I like the ble one #4

ohhhfire said...

i like shox!
ohhhfire@hotmail.com

ohhhfire said...

i am a google friend connect follower
ohhhfire@hotmail.com

ohhhfire said...

i am a facebook fan of yours
jenn giannetto
ohhhfire@hotmail.com

ohhhfire said...

i am entered in your zak giveaway also
ohhhfire@hotmail.com

ohhhfire said...

i follow zibits on twitter
@ohhhfire2
ohhhfire@hotmail.com

ohhhfire said...

i am an email subscriber
ohhhfire@hotmail.com
1

ohhhfire said...

i am an email subscriber
ohhhfire@hotmail.com
2

ohhhfire said...

i am an email subscriber
ohhhfire@hotmail.com
3

ohhhfire said...

i am an email subscriber
ohhhfire@hotmail.com
4

Soggy Cereal Mom said...

I think my daughters would love Gunk.
mommieseatsoggycereal at gmail dot com

Soggy Cereal Mom said...

Following Zibits via twitter @azmarry
mommieseatsoggycereal at gmail dot com

Terra Heck said...

My favorite is Gek. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

follow your blog
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

follow you on Twitter, partymix25
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

follow Zibits on Twitter,
partymix25
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

email subscriber #1
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

email subscriber #2
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

email subscriber #3
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

email subscriber #4
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Soggy Cereal Mom said...

Entered the Uglee Pens giveaway
mommieseatsoggycereal at gmail dot com

Soggy Cereal Mom said...

Entered the Zak Desingns giveaway
mommieseatsoggycereal at gmail dot com

Soggy Cereal Mom said...

Entered the Kinderbliss giveaway at BB&B
mommieseatsoggycereal at gmail dot com

Soggy Cereal Mom said...

Entered the Shutterfly giveaway at BB&B
mommieseatsoggycereal at gmail dot com

Cari said...

I like Dex the best!

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

MHM Twitter follower @ThisLittleFam

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I like you on FB - Cari S.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I entered the Rock N Learn giveaway.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I entered Jana's Kinderbliss giveaway.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I entered Jana's Bubbles Bodywear giveaway


carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

I entered Jana's FIE giveaway.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

Following Zibits on Twitter @ThisLittleFam

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com

Cari said...

email subscriber.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com #1

Cari said...

email subscriber.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com #2

Cari said...

email subscriber.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com #3

Cari said...

email subscriber.

carissa.sutton(at)gmail.com #4

anamlgrl said...

I LOVE Dinc!
anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

following you via GFC!
anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

following you on twitter!
@anamlgrl
anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

I entered the Zak! giveaway!
anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

following you via networked blogs!
anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

I subscribe to feed - 1
anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

I subscribe to feed - 2
anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

I subscribe to feed - 3
anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

I subscribe to feed - 4
anamlgrl@yahoo.com

jakiesmom said...

i like dinc
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber 2

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber 4

jakiesmom said...

entered nine a pair

jakiesmom said...

entered alight at bbb

Amanda said...

Shox is my favorite!
winnieayala at yahoo dot com

Amanda said...

I'm an rss subscriber #1
winnieayala at yahoo dot com

Amanda said...

I'm an rss subscriber #3
winnieayala at yahoo dot com

Amanda said...

I'm an rss subscriber #4
winnieayala at yahoo dot com

Amanda said...

I entered the Kinderbliss giveaway at Boobies, Babies, and a Blog
winnieayala at yahoo dot com