Here is my weekly disclaimer: These conspiracies are written and believed by my boyfriend, not me! Please don't ever think I believe a word of this nonsense. And it it nonsense.
****************************
TGIF to everyone out there. The next few weeks of "Conspiracy Fridays" will be leading up to the topic of The New World order, aka the 9 Ruling families of the world, aka World Domination.This weeks installation is about what is called the Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club. It is an unofficial, annual, invitation-only conference of around 130 guests, most of whom are persons of great influence in the fields of politics, business, banking, and media.
The group meets annually at hotels or resorts throughout the world—for two consecutive years in Europe followed by a year in the United states or Canada. This tradition appeared to be broken in 2008 when the meeting was held in Chantilly, Virginia, so as to give easier access to those associated with the US elections (did they decide the outcome of the elections in who wins? Most likely). The 2009 Bilderberg meeting took place from May 14-16 in Athens, Greece.
The meeting first started in 1954 and the U.S. representative was the Head of the CIA, Walter Bedell Smith. And the Ford Family (more of them to come later and yes they are one of the ruling families) are the ones who provided the money to finance the meetings for the first 4 years.

People who attend range from kings to politicians to CEO's. The head of EXXON has attended for years. In 2009 Herman Van Rompu attended the meeting and a few months later he was elected the European Union President. Coincidence? I think not.
This meeting is a prelude to what happens in the coming year. World decisions are made, such as who will be the president of countries and who will get what business contracts.
There is no published list of people who attend and nothing is published on what went on in the meeting. No photographs are taken.
Signed,
The Lone Horseman


7 comments:
I watched a documentary about this very thing not too long ago...not sure if I completely buy it but stranger things have happened, right?! :)
Cool! I love this stuff. Can we have a secret handshake?
I too watched a documentary on this - not sure if it is the same one - and could see a few of the points. I'm almost sold...maybe if I watch it again?!
~WM
Very interesting
I wonder if there's any truth to that at all?
anyone with a VAN attached to their last name is suspect.
Huh? I'm going to have to come back and read this when I haven't had a couple of glasses of wine...
Post a Comment