Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting To Know You!

Keely at MannLand5 has her Sunday "Getting to Know You" questions up, so answer them and go back and link up. You know you wanna.

1. What's your favorite Easter candy? Peeps!
2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women? Women, unless we're talking about Ryan Seacrest.
3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures? Pictures fo' shizzle! I try to check out as many blogs as I can in a day, but ones that are like mini novels are gonna get skimmed at best.
4. Were you popular in highschool? Not really.
5. What's your bra size? 40D
6. How many states have you lived in? Uno, Massachusetts.
7. What's one blog you read every day? Momma Fargo at The Boogie Man is my Friend. She's a cop and some of the stories she tells are FRICKEN HILARIOUS!!!
8. Peanut butter or Nutella? BOTH!!

17 comments:

Rachel Cotterill said...

Mmm, I love peanut butter WITH Nutella. You're making me hungry!

Kimberly said...

I am going to check out your friends blog! have a great day!

Coffeypot said...

40D - DDDAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNN!!!!

Er. said...

Have a great day. You make me want to eat peanut, right now! :P

Adoption of Jane said...

Peeps... yummy!

Adoption of Jane said...

P.S. Whats the link for Momma Fargo? I wanna laugh too!! ;)

Vodka Logic said...

Great questions.. and yeah for Massachusetts

Mass Hole Mommy said...

My bad, I added her link. I thought I did it before I posted this, but it's been a craptastic day, so apparently I didn't.

Unknown said...

Ohh someone else I have to go check out lol... Butterfinger Eggs hands down...

Danielle said...

Yum, PEEPS. Just picked those up at the store today.

Summer said...

Hey this is my first time participating in this blog hop! I forgot to put I heart peeps too!

I am soo gonna have to check out that bloggy blog

Yours is super cute!

Summer :0)

Daisygirl said...

so laughing at the Ryan Seacrest comment...haha!

California Keys said...

I've never been a huge Peeps fan, but I am in love with the new chocolate covered peeps! They are yummy!

Momma Fargo said...

Mass Hole Mommy,

Aww...I love peeps, too, and Cadbury cream eggs, and jelly beans, and and...

And thank you so much for the compliment! I am totally flattered. Afterall, you are Chief of the blogosphere. Hail to you! I read you every day also. Sometimes covert, sometimes I run my mouth. Like today. It won't stop.

I am very honored. I think everyone should follow you...Hail, Hail!

Beth P. said...

I'm thinking that I need to try Nutella after all. Tied with PB, huh? Interesting.

Sabreena said...

Thanks for this Robin. Checked out MannLand5 and liked it (now a follower). Also joined the getting to know you post and entered my kitchen in the Rate My Space contest. If you'd like come on over to my blog and check out my answers. Really liked this post.

The Four Week Vegan said...

LOL about Ryan Seacrest.

I heart peanut butter.