Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Adult Sex Toys Partnership & Eart Day Contest

I wanted to take a minute and let you guys know that I was contacted last week by one of the owners of Adult Sex Toys, and we are going to be teaming up to bring you monthly giveaways! Cool, huh? The first post is going on on 05/01, so be on the lookout for that!

And if you don't want to wait, they have an Earth Day contest going on now in which you can win an eco-friendly toy every day from now until Earth Day on Thursday. They are giving away over $500 in prizes! Check out their contest page here for all the details. It's pretty simple to enter, so go check it out now!

So, keep on the lookout for that awesome giveaway coming on 05/01. You can connect with Adult Sex Toys on Facebook and on Twitter, too!

7 comments:

Ally said...

Just what I need. Ha ha.

FourthGradeNothing.com

Ian said...

BBBBBring it

Momma Fargo said...

I'm with Ian...bring it!

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Oh I'm bringing it...hope you guys are ready for it. The first one I am doing is very tame, but then, it's some hardcore shiznit.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Carrie looks really hot and oozing with sex appeal.I'd say she doesn't need any of these sex toys. I'm pretty sure. I have been following here since the show started. More power to you!
seksilelut

Mary Shane said...

Lucky is the one who'd have it! This is quite exciting. Don't you think? Good blogging. Thanks for sharing this with us. More power to you. I hope to read more of your article.

sex toys