Saturday, May 1, 2010

Cangles Eco-Cuff Review & Giveaway!


Today I would like to introduce you to unique company called Cangles! Cangles is an eco-friendly company that makes handmade bracelets out of recycled aluminum cans! They carry designs from Starbucks, to Arizona Ice Tea, to Coke, to Red Bull. They also have a line of military cuffs and even make styles for the men! In addition to their awesome bracelets, they carry a line of earrings, which are super cute!

Cangles is actually a pretty amazing company. In addition to doing a huge part towards saving our landfills, they are a company that gives back to the community by providing jobs and donating to some very worthy charities, such as the Ronald McDonald House.

"Cangles is located in the Great Lakes state of Michigan and consists of four family members. We each have varied professional backgrounds and experiences, but we're all 100 percent dedicated to participating in improving our environment. At the same time we're excited about providing unique, handcrafted eco bracelets. We have deliberately chosen not to have some parts stamped out by machine; we cut them by hand. By doing this we'll be able to provide jobs for more people in our area who are in desperate need of employment. Cangles, LLC currently donates a percentage of sales to Save the Earth Foundation. The tabs removed from the cans we use to craft our bracelets are donated to the Ronald McDonald House in Detroit, Michigan, in memory of Nicole Emily Briggs, who was with us from August 16, 1986 to March 12, 1990. Cangles, LLC donates fifty cents from the sale of every eco bracelet made from a Vernors can to the Vassar Area Angel Food Ministry. Additionally, we offer for sale a specially designed Cangles "Cure" bracelet. For every one sold, we donate $1 to the Susan G. Komen Foundation".
Shannon at Cangles was kind enough to send me two Cangles cuffs to review. The first one I chose is one of their best sellers, the Women's Special Swirl-Designed Cuff, which is pictured below. It's made from their choic of recycled can and has that cute swirl design. It has a silver trim to make it stand out. It is very light-weight and I've received numerous compliments on it already....and I've only had it about a week.

Shannon also sent me the Women's Jeweled Eco Cuff, which is pictured above. It's made out of a recycled can as well, usually grape soda, because the can is so colorful. It has coordinating jewel studs that are spaced out about an inch apart. I've also received several compliments on this and I think I may be ordering one for my mother because she is in love with mine!

Both cuffs are approximately one inch wide and can be gently reshaped for a good fit. I love my Cangles and would suggest that you check them out!
Win it: The generous folks at Cangles have offered one (1) of my lucky readers an $20 gift certificate (electronic) for any item in their store.

Mandatory Entry: Visit Cangles and tell me what item from their site you would just love to have. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Follow Cangles Blog here (3 entries)!

7. Become a fan of Cangles on Facebook (1 entry)!

8. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

9. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!

10. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

11. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 05/08/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Shannon at Cangles for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

13 comments:

Babes Mami said...

Save the Earth Eco Cuff for the crunchyish mama!
smartinez03 AT live DOT com

Babes Mami said...

I follow you on twitter!

Babes Mami said...

I'm a facebook fan!

Babes Mami said...

I have stolen your button!
www.babesrockinmami.blogspot.com

Babes Mami said...

button 2

Babes Mami said...

button 3

Babes Mami said...

I entered the wet/dry bag giveaway!

Babes Mami said...

and the U*sneaks giveaway!

Babes Mami said...

dazzle & chunk giveaway enterer!

Babes Mami said...

and the wonder hangers giveaway!

Babes Mami said...

and the massage balm!

Babes Mami said...

and the yum yum pendants!

Babes Mami said...

and the Hapari swimsuit giveaway!