Friday, August 13, 2010

Fawk You Friday!

BWS tips button

Ya'll know I've been pretty chipper the past few weeks, right? It was because I booked my trip to Disney and I was still on a high from that. Well, I am still uber excited about it, but that feeling of elation over it quickly came to a hault when I walked into my three year old's room yesterday afternoon and found shit all over it. Literally, there was shit on his rug. He's in pull-ups, and plus he already went for the day, so I knew it wasn't his, but I had a feeling I knew the culprit. The dog.

The dog came with Chris and his son and I already caught him peeing in there once right after they moved in. Not sure why he likes my son's room, but apparently he thinks it's his own personal toilet. Well, since the dog is technically Chris's sons dog, he cleaned it up and I had him take the rug out to the trash. This was at like 2 pm yesterday and I found out at that time, the dog hadn't been outside all day, so no wonder. The poor thing couldn't hold it anymore....although I wish he'd of scratched at the door instead of shitting inside my house. So the Pup is going to be kept out of the baby's room from now on....just in case.

If you've got some bitchin' to do, link up & be sure to thank Jana, the boobalicious mama at Boobies, Babies & A Blog for hosting!





5 comments:

MommyLovesStilettos said...

Oh man I would be so pissed. We have ferrets and they sometimes think they can just shit wherever. they are now only allowed out downstairs because it's all tile and no carpet.

Unknown said...

Hmmm has there been another dog there at some point?? If there has that may be why he prefers that room. spray the rug down with white vinegar.. after it dries he will avoid it cause he can still smell it

Tiny said...

Could hang up a bell on the door knob and train the dog to ring it by pushing it by its nose when he/she needs to go potty.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Babes Mami said...

Gross! Make that kid take his dog out! Good job protecting the baby from future poo fests!

Vodka Logic said...

Reason 2784 why I don't have a dog