Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Winners, Winners and More Winners....

Ok, here are the winners for the giveaways that ended last night. Congrats to all of you and please check your emails (except for Tammy at I don't like Mama because I don't have one for you, but I will leave you a comment shortly)! Those of you whom I need a shipping address for, please get back to me within 48 hours please. Thanks and congrats!!

Cowgirl Chocolates - The winner of a 1/3 lb sampler is #35 Deb at Just Short of Crazy

Scrubz Body Scrub - FOUR winners are:

#50 Madonna at Butterfly Acres

#35 Deb at Just Short of Crazy

#13 Heather at Robison Clan

#39 Mandy at Mommy Musings

Safety Tats - The two 2 winners are #2 Pink Haired Momma and # 6 Tammy at I don't like Mama

Soft Lips winner is #39, Joshlin at Saving Moms Sanity

Skin MD Lotion #6 Lisa at Dusty Thorn Farm

4 comments:

Deb said...

Thank you so much!!!!

Grizzly Bear said...

Congrats everyone!

Hello Happy Tuesday! I am following you back:)

Danielle said...

Congrats to everyone! Lots of happy gals out there today! :)

Joshlin said...

Thank you so much! I am following you now! Sorry I didn't realize I wasn't before. I do have your blog under my favorites though:)